|Fund Source||GoB & World Bank|
|Remark||To rejoin the school dropout to the mainstream of Primary Education to attain 100% coverage of PE.|
School Drop Out Children age ranging between 7-14 years.
1. Identification of drop out children through baseline surveillance.
2. Learning Centre establishment.
3. Centre Management Committee (CMC) formation.
4. NFPE education to the children, cultural activities, games and sports, etc.
5. Arranging Teachers Training (ToT), Teachers’ refreshers course and monthly meetings.
6. Education materials distribution among the children of Ananda School’s (books, chalk, eraser, pencil sharpener, pencil, exercise book, school dress etc.).
7. Learning Centre decoration materials (sign board, black board, mat, registrar book, cash book, resolution book, pen, chalk, duster, eraser, pencil sharpeners, roller etc.) distribution among CMC.
8. Arrange study circles among the learners and sharing sessions.
9. Arrange examinations among the learners.
10. Arranging stipend distribution to the children of Ananda School.
11. Monthly guardians meetings and school CMC meetings.
12. Reporting to the local administration on overall achievements of the project
13. Encouraging guardians, local elite, leaders, teachers, and religious leaders etc. to encourage the people to send their children to schools not to involve in heavy works.
14. Create education friendly environment to improve education status through arranging inter schools cooperation, visits etc. among the learners.
93 Number of Learning Centre and 3255Number of children educated.